In this article...
Welcome to Productive VS Code! Our goals for this course are to use VS Code to become faster and more efficient developers.
We'll go through a list of awesome things like:
- Built-in features
- Keyboard shortcuts
Keep theclose by as we'll reference it a few times throughout this course.
I've run through the gamut of coding editors:
I've come out with a list of reasons why I love VS Code the most. It strikes the perfect balance between.
- Make your VS Code look awesome
- Learn the absolute essentials to boost productivity
- Learn the fastest keyboard shortcuts
- Learn the workflows for popular languages/frameworks
- If you are a developer, this course is for you!
- If you feel like you haven't reached the full potential of VS Code
- If you look at other devs and say "whoa how'd they do that?!"
- If you haven't installed any extensions or changed your settings
We'll go over the essentilas of VS Code, then we'll go over the more advanced features.
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Settings and Extensions
Chris Sev is the co-founder of Better Dev. Coding better every day. Previously he created Scotch.io which was acquired.
What did you think of the article? Let us know!
(these comments are powered by GitHub issues and use 0 trackers)